A trick that you would not like to miss.
Use pendrive to give your PC an extra cache of memory to help increase speed by using theWindows ReadyBoost feature.
- Spare USB flash drive.
- >> Windows Vista-operated PC
- Plug your drive into any USB 2.0 port of your pc.
- Right click your drive and click properties.
- Find the tab of ReadyBoost and click on it.
- Set up the settings and you are done!
- You don’t have to erase any existing files on the drive.
- You can indicate how much space you want for speed boost.
- The feature also works with Secure Digital cards.